Scotty McCreery's 'I Love You This Big' breaks Country chart record













    It seems like Country radio stations love Scotty McCreery this big.

    "Ameican Idol's" Season 10 winner has shattered a Country chart record with his first single "I Love You This Big." The song landed at No. 32 on Billboard's Nielsen BDS-based Country Songs chart -- the highest ranking for a new artist's first single since the chart converted to BDS data in 1990. "I Love You This Big" also has a strong chance of breaking into the Top 10 on Billboard's Hot 100 next week.

    The previous record holder was Brad Cotter, the Season 2 winner of "Nashville Star," whose single "I Meant To" debuted at No. 42 in May 2004.

    "Idol's" runner-up Lauren Alaina's debut single "Like My Mother Does" debuted at No. 49 and should crack the Top 20 on Billboard's Hot 100.

    "I Love You This Big" reached No. 1 on iTunes' singles chart.


    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/05/scotty-mccreery-love-you-this-big.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive