Selena Gomez: I’m a huge Britney fan

    The singer, who is releasing her third album this summer, explained that she is a big fan of the pop star and feels lucky that Britney contributed to her new record.

    However, the 18-year-old Disney star said she was disappointed that she didn’t get to meet the Till The World Ends singer.

    “Working with Britney was a dream come true. I didn’t get to meet her, sadly, but having her contribute to the album is incredible,” she told British magazine Look. “I feel very lucky because I’m a huge fan of Britney.”

    Selena also said she admires fellow singer/songwriter Taylor Swift’s honesty when it comes to putting her romantic past into lyrics.

    While Taylor has confirmed that some of her songs are about ex-boyfriends, Selena, who is currently dating teen sensation Justin Bieber, explained she likes to keep her personal life to herself.

    “I love how open she is but I wouldn’t be brave enough to do that. There needs to be a little bit of mystery,” she said. “My songs are about my own experiences but I’ve been inspired by other people’s too.”



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/05/selena-gomez-im-huge-britney-fan.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive