Selena Gomez Wants to be in Love

    Although Selena Gomez has been close to young superstar Justin Bieber, Gomez recently admitted that she wants to be in love at a young age whether a relationship lasts or not.

    In the new issue of Teen Vogue, Selena Gomez talked about how she would like to be in love and experience all that comes with it despite her young age. However, at eighteen, Selena knows relationships at this stage in her life won’t last forever. "When your heart is broken you want to hate everything," said Gomez. "you want to say, 'I don't believe in love; this is ridiculous. It's not supposed to hurt this much.' But at this moment in my life, I'm at a point where I want to be in love, to give my all and fall head over heels."

    Although Selena Gomez didn’t mention Justin Bieber specifically, Gomez already knows that her age is a factor in the longevity of love. "I'm eighteen. I'm not going to marry anybody I'm with, and I know that" admitted Selena. "The next heartbreak I have, I'm sure I'll be like, 'How can I live without this person?' But I'm still trying to dive in and enjoy it."

    How long do you think Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber will last?



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/05/selena-gomez-wants-to-be-in-love.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive