Taylor Swift Talks About Song Writing








    Taylor Swift talked to MTV about how her song writing goes, but also on how she has grown musically. You can hear what she had to say about how she thought she grew musically. The interview can be found at the bottom of this post.

    I would love to see a video of her taking on her typical path of song writing. I think that would make an interesting video diary, even if she just uses a silly song that is not serious as an example. I am sure plenty of her fans would love a peek at her head during her song writing process.

    What do you think about Taylor’s opinions? Do you agree that her music writing style has grown? I do, but it should have since she is older now. She should not write as if she is still 15, so I think this is normal. I think she will keep on becoming a better song writer as time goes on as well.

    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/05/taylor-swift-talks-about-song-writing.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive