Bieber & Gomez

    Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spent some time shopping at an NYC A|X Armani Exchange store Tuesday afternoon -- and they dropped more than cash.

    According to numerous onlookers, the couple strolled throughout the two-level store hand-in-hand and displayed some serious PDA and more than a couple 'I love yous.' Gomez helped the Biebs pick out a selection of A|X's Pima cotton T-shirts, both crew and v-neck, in grey and white. They finally left the store around 6 p.m. with multiple bags in tow.

    Oh to be young, in love and super-duper rich.

    Bieber’s been on the promo trail for his new perfume, Someday. An appearance at Macy’s last week prompted mass chaos -- and a scuffle broke out when an undercover cop tried to calm frenzied teen girls.

    Gomez has a lot on her plate too -- she just released her new album, When the Sun Goes Down, on Tuesday.

    "I think each album kind of represents the time that I'm in," Gomez said recently. "This album is really uplifting. It's fun and upbeat and it's got great messages, and I think it's going to be a big summer anthem for a lot of people... hopefully."

    She’s also gearing up for the release of her new movie with Leighton Meester and Cory Monteith, Monte Carlo.

    That doesn’t mean she always likes her jet-setting lifestyle.

    "I have to be a teenager," Gomez told the Philadelphia Inquirer recently. "I have to hang out with my friends. I have to talk to my friends. I have to get out by myself without security or my mom. That's if my mom can get me out of the house, because I'm actually a couch potato. I love sitting and watching movies."

    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/06/bieber-gomez.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive