Demi Lovato shoots new music video in the desert
















    Demi Lovato has shot a music video for her new single.

    The Camp Rock actress had teased fans on Twitter about an upcoming project before revealing that she had filmed a new promo in the desert this week.

    Lovato wrote: "Can you guys guess what I'm doing today....??? Noooo... not recording... I'll give you a hint... I'm shooting something.. But can you guess what it is???

    "Today I'm......... SHOOTING A NEW MUSIC VIDEO FOR MY NEW SINGLE!!!! ARE YOU EXCITED???"

    She later teased: "So this one time... I was in the middle of the desert......"

    Lovato returned to work earlier this year after seeking voluntary treatment for "emotional and physical issues" in November. The 18-year-old later detailed her struggles with self-harm and bulimia in an interview for 20/20.

    Lovato left her Disney show Sonny With A Chance in April to aid her recovery, saying that being in front of a camera would make her nervous and revealing that she wanted to focus on her music.

    She released her first album Don't Forget in 2008, with the follow-up Here We Go Again arriving the following year.

    "Feels amazing to have shot a music video when 8 mo. ago I was terrified of the camera," she added on Twitter after the video shoot. "Very thankful. Couldn't have done it without y'all.

    "I love the friends I have today.. The support I have from them has gotten me so far... We're back baby!! Seriously guys.. We all know this last year hasn't been the easiest... But today we officially came back."

    Lovato revealed her newfound body confidence last month, posting a photograph of herself in a bikini on Twitter. "I never thought I'd ever feel confident enough to ever to (sic) that," she said. "I'm excited how far I've come since being completely ashamed of my body."Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/06/demi-lovato-shoots-new-music-video-in.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive