Demi Lovato









    Demi Lovato‘s team is still at work to make sure her dream duet with Timberland will happen. One of Timberland’s people updated the status for everyone following the news. The following is his quotes about attacks and all.

    Me and @redraider30 just agreed when this @ddlovato and @Timberland duet happens me and @DiannaLeeDLG deserves to win a award or something lolol

    It looks like the duet will happen at some point, for sure now. I do wonder why it is taking them so long? You would think that they want it done and finished quickly so they both can have huge hits. However, I guess that is not on their radars by any means.

    What do you think about the duet plans? Do you hope they happen sooner than later? I do, and I am pretty sure that I am not the only person who feels that way. We all have been waiting for months now; it is time to get with the program!



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/06/demi-lovato.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive