Lauren Alaina's 'Wildflower' due Oct. 11





































    Lauren Alaina's debut album, Wildflower, is scheduled to come out Oct. 11, one week after Scotty McCreery's Clear As Day.

    "I have always dreamed of making an album, and I can't believe it's actually happening," the 16-year-old American Idol runner-up said in a press release about the album. "I feel like it has a flavor for everybody. It's a mixture of all different songs, so I hope it will appeal to all different kinds of people. There are fast songs for people who like up-tempos that you can dance to, and there are also tearjerkers for people who like slower ballads. I tried to get songs that are all a little different so that we could bring a fresh feel to each and every song."

    The album takes its title from the track She's a Wildflower, written by Hillary Lindsey, Steven McEwan and Gordie Sampson. "Wildflower is the perfect name for my first album," she says. "I would consider myself a wildflower because wildflowers are sweet, but then they have a little bit of spunk to them. ... "I like to have a lot of fun and I'm really sassy, so I feel like a wildflower would be a good description of who I am as a person."

    Lauren has been working in the studio with Byron Gallimore, who has produced the likes of Tim McGraw, Faith Hill and Lee Ann Womack.



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/08/lauren-alaina-due-oct-11.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive