Selena Gomez Won’t Change for Love



























    Although Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are a young happy couple, Gomez recently revealed that she won’t change who she is for a guy.

    In a recent interview with Top of the Pops, Selena Gomez revealed that she was once influenced by a young guy she dated but didn’t realize that she compromised her identity until the relationship was over. "I wasn't myself for a year," said Selena. "I think that was really damaging. I felt like it was me who was always trying to be perfect for him. Everyone around me hated him but I didn't listen. I think I had to go through it because now I'm the strongest I've been."

    Today, with Justin Bieber, things are different for Selena Gomez, who still stays true to herself. "There was a point where I lost myself completely" Gomez added. "I didn't smile as much, I didn't laugh as much. I wasn't a goofball. I didn't get up and dance like I usually do."

    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/08/selena-gomez-wont-change-for-love.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive