Demi Lovato Tweets New Project

    Demi Lovato has gone back to work after months of recovery. Although fans wondered when Demi Lovato would return to work after her stay in rehab, Lovato recently tweeted that she's currently working on a project.

    In a recent tweet by Demi Lovato, fans learned that Demi is back to work on an unknown project. To those who have been following Demi Lovato after Lovato left rehab, at least Lovato is back to work. "First day back to working," tweeted Demi. "I can't wait to share with you guys what I'm doing today. It's a big day for me. So excited! I love you all!"

    Although Demi didn't say what she was working on, Lovato did give the identity of a friend who was with her. "I'm SO blessed to have my friend @Alexavega with me ALL day for support!"

    At least we know that Demi Lovato is back in the swing of things, which is a good sign.



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/04/demi-lovato-tweets-new-project.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive