Selena Gomez Plans Britney Spears Tribute For Her Tour

    Selena Gomez is a die-hard Britney Spears fan, so when she hits the road on her upcoming tour, she plans to pay homage to the Femme Fatale herself.

    "We haven't announced anything yet, but I'm kind of creatively thinking of what I want," she told MTV News. "We are working on a few cover songs. We are working on a Britney tribute, which I'm so stoked about, 'cause I love Britney. I was like, 'I have to do it.' I wanna do a mash-up of all her songs and just go for it."

    The tribute will look to the past and to the future in terms of Spears' discography, Gomez teased. "Were gonna do a little tribute. We're gonna do her hits, ' ... Baby One More Time,' and then I think we're going to try to incorporate 'Toxic' and that phase," she said. "And then we might do some of her recent, new stuff."

    While she may sing some of Spears' biggest hits, she has no plans to re-create any of her famous dance moves. "I don't think so. I'm not going to even touch Britney!" she said. "She's so good. I wouldn't want to butcher it. I'm just going to pay tribute to her! I'm gonna say she's awesome."

    Gomez is also very excited for March 29 to come around — that's the day Spears releases her new album, Femme Fatale. "I'm so excited, and I'm ready to hear all of it," Gomez gushed.

    When she spoke to Ryan Seacrest recently, Gomez shared that Spears' show was the first concert she ever went to. "We were in the nosebleeds with my cousin," she recalled. "I got the T-shirt and glow stick. and I just remember it being the highlight of my life! I felt like I was on cloud nine!"


    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/04/selena-gomez-plans-britney-spears.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive