Selena Gomez Unable To Be Judge For The X Factor














    It looks like Cheryl Cole is in and Paula Abdul is a definite possibly-but-not-sure, but Monsters & Critics reveals that it’s a big ‘No’ for Selena Gomez as a candidate for judge on Simon Cowell’s new X Factor because the ‘Who Says’ singer can’t say ‘hit the door.’

    “I don’t think I could be a judge on The X Factor, because I would never be able to send anyone home,” Selena revealed during an interview. “I would just be like ‘I can’t send anyone home sorry, they’re all going to win’. I couldn’t do it, so my dream is to either perform on The X Factor or be an audience member.”

    Even though Selena might not be a good fit for the judge’s table, her dream of performing on the show could still come true because she also revealed, “If I could do a duet with anyone, it would be Cheryl Cole or Jason Mraz.”

    Hey Simon, are you listening? You’re all about making The X Factor outshine American Idol, and how many times has that show had a judge do a duet with another big name singer? Get Cole in the judge’s seat and then put her on stage with Selena. The ratings will get blown through the roof.



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/04/selena-gomez-unable-to-be-judge-for-x.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive