Six Things You Didn’t Know About Selena Gomez!

    1. She loves “scary” movies: I love getting scared watching really cheesy films like Halloween and I Know What You Did Last Summer.

    2. Her favorite ice cream is…: Poppa and I like Rocky Road best, with lots of almonds, chocolate and marshmallow.

    3. She loves to bowl as an alter ego: I’m not good at it but I find it really fun. I like to call myself a different name on the score screen, like Princess Fancypants or Cheryl Cole.

    4. She likes late night TV as her lullaby: Then I’ll watch Friends because that’s my favorite show and I always have to fall asleep to it. It’s like my Sunday night routine.

    5. She has a back up career: If you could do any other job, what would it be? I’d be a chef.

    6. She identifies with another species: In another life I would be … A bird.



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/04/six-things-you-didnt-know-about-selena.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive