Selena Gomez gushes about Pixie Lott

















    Selena Gomez has been chit chatting around town abouth her new album coming out this summer. We know it's going to feature her latest hit 'Who Says' and we also know that it contains a track written by our own sweet starlet Pixie Lott.

    Selena told MTV, "There is one [song] that I'm completely in love with, and it was written by Pixie Lott, who I am obsessed with. And it's my mom's favorite song. It's very sweet. It's kind of a ballad, but not really.

    "It's basically about living in the moment; it's about enjoying right now. I'm very much enjoying right now. I'm in a good place."

    We're around 100% sure that we're going to like this track very much.

    In an interview yesterday with the London Evening Standard Selena continued to gush about Pixie.

    When asked what she likes about the London scene she replied, "Obviously I love the fashion and I'm obsessed with the music. I love Pixie Lott, Cheryl Cole and Girls Aloud."

    Ok well Selena if you luuuurve Pixie so much why don't guys just do a duet? It just makes sense. We'd love it and we KNOW Justin Bieber would love to see you on stage with a hot blonde.

    Selena has already revealed that the song 'Whiplash' on her new album is written by Britney. She's even been trying her hand at writing songs herself telling MTV:

    "I am writing, very excited.There's one song that I co-wrote with Toby Gad...It's basically saying, 'I had a few people who weren't treating me right, but now I have wonderful people.' So it's like I'm thanking my friends while saying goodbye to the other people. It's very therapeutic."

    The album is set to becoming up this summer we'll give you guys more info as and when it comes!



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/04/selena-gomez-gushes-about-pixie-lott.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive