Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Duet?

    Rumors were up in the air about a duet, and not just any duet - a duet between the star of the Disney show, Wizards of Waverly Place, Selena Gomez, and her pop star boyfriend, Justin Bieber.

    Despite these rumors, Gomez dispelled them, explaining, "I don't know. You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn't really go well sometimes.... I don't know about that. We'll see."

    She also explained how she wanted to keep her career and her personal life separate from one another. Not only that, she discussed how she hoped for her career to take a turn for the better in the future. "Ultimately I'd like to slow everything down and just do acting when I'm older. But right now I have a passion for music. I'm young and I love traveling and I'm embracing all that."



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/04/selena-gomez-and-justin-bieber-duet.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive