Selena Gomez Unsure About Justin Bieber Duet

    Selena Gomez doesn't know if she would record a song with Justin Bieber, but hasn't ruled it out altogether.

    The Who Says singer was asked on the orange carpet of last weekend's Kids' Choice Awards if fans would hear a duet from the pair anytime soon.

    "I don't know," Selena told E!. "You know, with my friends, I always make sure that I try to keep like family and business separate because it doesn't really go well sometimes... I don't know about that. We'll see."

    Gomez also talked about how she sees her career going in the future. "Ultimately I'd like to slow everything down and just do acting for when I'm older," she explained.

    "But right now I have a passion for music. I'm young and I love traveling and I'm kind of embracing all that."


    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/04/selena-gomez-unsure-about-justin-bieber.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive