Justin Bieber target of Miley Cyrus insults for obvious reason?

    Justin Bieber is getting some insults and zingers sent his way in the form of sarcasm from Miley Cyrus. She has insulted Justin Bieber's high voice, and makes fun of his baggy pants and hair. Miley also says she is more of a man than the teen heart-throb.

    Is this jealousy coming from Miley Cyrus, who also said she could sing circles around the "Baby" singer? If she could really sing better than the Canadian crooner, wouldn't her record sales show this? Selena Gomez is in London promoting her new movie, "Monte Carlo," but when she gets wind of this, chances are Miley will hear a few things via Twitter?

    Justin Bieber is often affiliated with things that are normally reserved for women. He is selling woman's fragrance and nail polish and who can forget that he made Coed Magazine's 50 most popular women on the web list. Now Miley Cyrus is saying she is more of a man than he is. While she might have meant this as funny, it sounds more like insults, according to the website, Live Dr. Jays.

    Miley's asked if it was hard to do the "SNL" spoof she did on Justin, her reply was, "I had so much fun doing that [SNL]. Justin Bieber was so much fun and when I was rehearsing I was like...'I'm kinda nervous,' I didn't think I was good at it and then I got the wig on and put the clothes on and I was like 'being Justin Bieber is easy! You've got an easy job, it's easy to look cute with the little hair and the baggy pants."

    When asked if she thought that he could do a spoof on her she said, "I don't think he could do it," she teased. "He'd have to work on getting his voice deep enough. It's easy for me to get my voice higher."

    Miley has shed her Disney shell and tried to make it as a pop diva. She is not taking off as quickly as the boy from Canada did when he first hit the music scene. This could be a little of jealousy coming out in her when she says these things about Justin Bieber.

    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/07/justin-bieber-target-of-miley-cyrus.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive