Taylor Swift Cancels Shows Due To Bronchitis





























    Taylor Swift’s doctor told her that she has bronchitis and has to go on vocal rest for a while until her show on July 14th. That means that Taylor has had to cancel her shows from now until then. Her July 8th show in Charlotte, North Carolina has been rescheduled for November 16th while her shows in Atlanta, Georgia have been moved to October 1st and 2nd.

    Here is a statement from Taylor about the show cancellations:

    "It breaks my heart to miss out on this weekend’s shows with my friends in Charlotte and Atlanta. I would never cancel if I thought I was physically able to perform these shows. I am so sorry to the fans, but I look forward to seeing you when we come back through your towns, which we will do."

    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/07/taylor-swift-cancels-shows-due-to.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive