Lauren Alaina Recovering From Injury On Tour

























    Lauren Alaina says she's recovering well from a nasty fall she took last week during a concert in Oregon while on the American Idols Live tour.

    “I open up the second half of the show,” Lauren explained to CountryWeekly.com. “I wanted to try on a new outfit, which was this short dress and really high heels. I was pretty nervous about performing in the high heels, so I decided to practice before the show by walking down some stairs at the venue. Well, the stairs weren't really even, and I ended up falling and spraining my ankle and hitting my head.”

    The fall caused a third-degree sprain, and the singer is currently on crutches and under doctor’s orders to wear a cast for about two weeks. “I’m stubborn, so I’ll probably only wear it a week. It’s really hard to perform in it,” admits the singer. That hasn't kept the 16-year-old from adding a few girlie touches to make the cast her own. “I’ve put little diamonds all over it,” she says.

    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/07/lauren-alaina-recovering-from-injury-on.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive