Demi Lovato Teases Tour Plans



















    When fans heard that Demi Lovato would be playing two intimate shows in mid-September, they promptly bought up the tickets. Lovato's concerts, slated for the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on September 17 and Club Nokia in Los Angeles on September 23, sold out in minutes — 30 minutes, to be exact.

    When MTV News caught up with Lovato last week in Los Angeles, the singer explained that the gigs are meant to serve as a "thank-you" to her fans, who have been so supportive of her and her new music, including the chart-topping "Skyscraper."

    "It definitely is [a preview]. I wanted to say thank you to my fans," she said. "I wanted to show them how thankful I am for the support they gave me for 'Skyscraper.' At this point, 'Skyscraper' has done so well because of them, and I want to show them how thankful I am.

    "And hopefully when I perform the concerts, Unbroken will be coming out. I'll be really nervous to get back onstage for the first time since then, but I'll be really excited," Lovato said of her new album, which drops September 20.

    Does this mean that Lovato is planning a bigger tour for her Lovatics? "It could be a tease for a bigger tour. I don't know," she said.

    In addition to "Skyscraper," Unbroken will feature songs with Iyaz, Missy Elliott and Timbaland, Jason DerĂ¼lo and Dev. It's her first studio album release since 2009's chart-topping Here We Go Again.




    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/09/demi-lovato-teases-tour-plans.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive