Selena Gomez: 'Latina 15' Cover Girl!













    Selena Gomez is radiant in red on the cover of Latina’s 15th Anniversary Issue, right next to Shakira, Salma Hayek, Zoe Saldana, and Eva Longoria.

    After nine months of planning and seven photo shoots, the collector’s edition came together and also features Gloria Estefan, Michelle Rodriguez, Jessica Alba, Daisy Fuentes, America Ferrera, Rosario Dawson, Ana de la Reguera, Natalie Morales, Rosie Perez and La La Anthony.

    Selena shared in the issue, which hits news stands September 13th, “I feel completely connected as soon as I come back. I smell my grandmother’s tamales and rice and beans, and its just like I’m home. It makes me feel so good and comfortable. It’s just about being together. That’s the one thing that is a really strong part of my heritage: We’re always about family.”



    Source URL: http://collectors45.blogspot.com/2011/09/selena-gomez-15-cover-girl.html
    Visit Teen Celebrity Gossip for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive